The sunny environment of the UAE combined with its desert landscape which is interspersed with mangrove forests and mountain ranges make it an adventure spot that is a must to explore for trekkers. However, there are many facets to this country that are just natural beauty. It is an oil-rich nation, known for its golf courses, camel races, and yachting.
Make A Tour Of All The Emirates That Make Up The UAE
This country is also known for its ancient heritage which can be discovered in ancient forts and museums. Book your trip to explore the UAE through Cleartrip, which offers the best travel deals and discounts on airfare and hotel accommodations. Traveling across the UAE will take you across its seven Emirates, which are:
- Dubai is the center for business, commerce, and trade in the UAE and is known for its many skyscrapers, shopping malls, theme parks, fabulous retail units, marvelous restaurants, and beautiful beaches.
- You might have wanted to explore desert regions on a camel else indulge in thrilling water sports activities. Look into Abu Dhabi which is the UAE’s capital city and its largest emirate, made up of about 200 beautiful islands.
- Family-oriented vacations and getting to know Arab culture through forts, and museums are what Sharjah offers. It is also known for cultivating community-based art centers.
- Journey through the Hajar Mountains in Fujairah and take in the fresh air, lush greenery, rugged mountainous beauty, and lovely traditional villages where people still follow old methods of living. Its port is quite famous and its scenic beaches are the perfect spot for picnicking, strolling, and water sports.
- Experience a quiet life away from the hectic city at Umm-Al-Quwain where many natives still follow the old lifestyle. It is the second-smallest emirate in the country, known primarily for fishing. It is also known for traditional activities such as camel racing, falconry, and dhow building.
- Ras-Al-Khamimah has a complex natural landscape, one that has a dry desert, majestic mountains, green mangrove forests, and lovely, pristine beaches. In ancient times, its port was popular, and it was also known to produce the country’s crops.
- Ajman is the smallest of the emirates in the country, known for its low-cost living and beautiful beaches where you can spend fabulous time with your family and indulge in water sports. It also has many lovely wadis in the Hajar Mountains that attract adventurers.
Key Tourist Locations That Are A Must To Visit Across The Country
Reaching the UAE can be done through your country’s national carrier by booking through Cleartrip, which offers the best rates on tourist flight journeys. The UAE has many important tourist locations that will enthrall you, and the time spent in them is really exciting. Let’s check them out:
- Step into the Louvre Abu Dhabi, which is a universal museum and the first of its kind in the Arab world, aims to bring culture together.
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world, is known for its fabulous architecture and interiors. It welcomes people from different backgrounds.
- The Museum of the Future, a thrilling place, is also considered the most beautiful building in the world. It shows the possibilities of technology in the future.
- Palm Tower Observation Deck is located on the 52nd floor at a height of 240 meters in Palm Jumeirah, offering a panoramic view of the city.
- Mohammad Bin Rashid Library offers fabulous books that give insight into Dubai’s rich cultural heritage.
- Sharjah Aquarium takes you into the recreated habitats of aquatic animals. Its 20 tanks showcase diverse underwater environments and their marine species.
- Fujairah Fort takes you back in time to the 15th century when it was built, and the Fujairah Village showcases typical traditional life in the UAE.
- Ras Al Khaimah Museum, where you can get deep insight into UAE culture, and traditional and historical parts, and see unusual, unique ancient artifacts.
- Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm-Al-Quwain offers spectacular opportunities to indulge in exciting, thrilling water rides.
- Dhow Yard in Ajman lets you see craftsmen building dhows using traditional tools and techniques that they have been using for centuries.
Experiencing Local Art
While touring the UAE will take you to many places of interest that bring out the unique qualities of this country, there are also many places in the country that you can visit to find out its love for arts and crafts, such as the Qasr Al Hosn. In this place, you will step back in time as you can see so many hand-made artifacts and craft items made by local artisans just as they were done decades ago.
Another similar place is the Al Qattara Art Centre, which shows many unusual antique findings that reveal the history of the country. It is also a place that has many Emirati artists showcasing their art, which enables you to understand the work of such artists. If you want more opportunities to understand and view artwork, the best place would be the Manarat Al Saadiyat. It’s quite different because of its mix of art and entertainment. There are so many events occurring here that you can experience, such as theater workshops or looking into its studio for photography. There are also many art exhibitions held here where interesting works of art are put on display.
While local and traditional art forms are so many now, with graphics spreading everywhere as an art form, you would certainly want to see digital art on display. There is a place in the UAE where this is possible: the Theatre of Digital Art. It showcases stunning digital art created using high-tech technology to the accompaniment of music and exotic visual effects.
There are many more beautiful places to see and experience in the UAE, and you can hire a local guide to do this or book a cab to reach the place and explore it on your own after reading up on information about it. A tour that takes you through shopping, adventure, and cultural vistas of the country offers an unforgettable experience, one like none other in the Arab world.