A distinguished songwriter, actor and musician Nick has set an example for teenagers. This American boy is like an inspiration for others. Also, he is famous among Indians after marrying Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.
The very talented and handsome actor was a part of the pop-rock band “Jonas Brothers” that has made its presentation on the Disney Channel network. We will discuss Nick Jonas net worth, biography, Wife Priyanka Chopra and acting career
|Real Name||Nicholas Jerry Jonas|
|Date of Birth||6th September, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Dallas, Texas (US)|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inch|
|Father Name||Paul Kevin Jonas|
|Mother Name||Denise Miller|
|Wife / Girlfriend||Priyanka Chopra|
|Net Worth||$70 Million|
Born as Nicholas Jerry Jonas, his birthplace is Dallas, Texas (US). He receives birthday wishes every year on the 6th of September. It was 1992 when he was born to Denise Miller and Paul Kevin Jonas. Nick belongs to a middle-class family of Texas. Paul Kevin, his dad is also a noted musician and songwriter and his mom served as a sign language teacher, singer, and ordained minister at Assemblies of God Church. He has two elder brothers named Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas and one younger brother whose name is Frankie Jonas. Nick enjoyed the majority of his babyhood days in Wyckoff (New Jersey).
He has attended Eastern Christian High School till the 5th standard and after that, his mom taught him at home.
Movies and TV Shows
Nick is the shining star of Hollywood. Interestingly, when he went to the salon with his mom, there a person was impressed by his voice. He gave the manager’s number to his mom and suggested to him. He was too small at that time i.e 7 years old. His interest and passion for music lead him to participate in the theatre during school days. At the age of just seven, he made his Broadway as “Tiny Tim” in Christmas Carol. He wrote the song “Joy To The World” (A Christmas Prayer) with his dad. At that time, he was at the tender age of 10.
Next, he was noticed by Sony music entertainment’s record label Columbia Records and got a chance to launch his first album. Nick was just 12 years old. In the year 2005, Nick along with his elder brothers formed a pop-rock band titled ” The Jonas Brothers”. The band released their debut single titled “Mandy” in Dec 2005. In 2006, they introduced their first album “It’s About Time”. However, it didn’t receive a positive response from the audience.
In 2006, again the three brothers launched the album with the name “Jonas Brothers”. It was very successful and earned great appreciation. Luckily, it got a position among “Top 5 of Billboard 200” in the US. The other two albums are “A Little Bit Longer” in 2008, “Lines Vines and Trying Times” in 2009.
The artist’s popularity and unmatchable success made his way to Disney Channel Original Movie- Camp Rock in the year 2008 and The Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam in the year 2010. In spite of this, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream (2008-2010) and Jonas (2009-10) are another two series. He is not only limited to the performance of the band, but he is also a good singer and well-known actor too.
- Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica for category “Best Fashionista” (Most Fashionable) in 2009
- Young Hollywood Award for the category “Young Hollywood Artist of the Year” in 2010.
- DRLC DREAM Award in 2011
- Broadway Beacon Award for category “Contributions to theater community” in 2012
- Young Hollywood Award for category “Coolest Crossover Artist” in 2014
- Kids’ Choice Award for category “Favorite Male Singer” in 2015
- BMI Awards for category “Pop Songwriter” in 2016
- iHeartRadio Much Music Video Award for the category “iHeartRadio International Artist of the Year” in 2016
- Teen Choice Award for category “Choice Style: Male” in 2016
- Radio Disney Music Award for category “Hero Award” in 2017
Relationship | Wife
Talking about his love life then he is approached by a number of beautiful girls. He was committed to Disney star Miley Cyrus from June 2006 to Dec. 2007. Later in the year 2008, he had relationships with actor Selena Gomez. The girl was seen in his band music video for “Burning Up”. Due to some reasons, the couple got separated. In 2013, he was close to Olivia Culpo. Here, again after 2 years, they ended their relation i.e in 2015.
On 18 July 2018, he proposed India’s most demanding and finest actress Priyanka Chopra. She was there in London to celebrate her special day (birthday). Things became more clear when they were spotted together at different places as well as when Nick joined Priyanka during India trip. Finally, the lovebirds decided to get engaged. A ceremony was then held on 18 August 2018 (Mumbai). The 36 years old actress and his ten years younger bf tied a knot on 1st Dec 2018 at Umaid Bhawan Palace (Jodhpur).
Also Check Out: Nick Jonas wife Priyank Chopra Net Worth
The actor is too lucky to have striking and a well-formed body. Because of his attractive personality, he has a great female fan following. Fitness freak Nick cares about his weight and has maintained it at 75 kg. He has a good height of 5″7″. The body measurements are like this: Chest- 43 inches, Biceps- 16, Waist-32 inches. With dark brown eyes and hairs, he looks so adorable.
Nick Jonas Social Accounts and Followers
|See Profile||33.2 Million Follower|
|See Profile||14.1 Million Follower|
|See Profile||13 Million Follower|
What does he like Most?
- Italian, Steak is his favorite food.
- “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly is a Karaoke song that he likes the most.
- He enjoys the comedy of Kevin Hart.
- Stevie Wonder, Fall Out Boy, and Switchfoot are his favorite musicians.
- He loves playing baseball, tennis, and golf.
- Songwriting and collecting baseball cards are his hobbies.
- “Finding Neverland” is the favorite movie of Nick.
- Germany is the place that he likes to visit.
- He is a fan of Baseball team ‘New York Yankees’ and admires player Derek Jeter.
People Also Read: Selena Gomez Net Worth
Nick Jonas Net Worth and Unknown Facts:
- Nick Jonas Net Worth is between $60-$70 Million.
- He takes alcohol.
- At the age of 13 (in 2005), he was diagnosed with Type I sugar. He makes use of an insulin pump to manage his health. Also, he founded NPO “Change for the Children Foundation” with a purpose to collect funds and generate awareness for the disease.
- Nick moved towards TV after achieving due appreciation.
- The actor hosted the event named “Miss USA 2013” on NBC in the year 2013.
- As their marriage gift (Dec 2018) by “The Simpsons”, their illustrators designed a caricature of Nick and his wife Priyanka.
- In the year 2013, Jonas Brothers split up. Nick then launched his own band with the name “Nick Jonas and the Administration” (2009). Nick Jonas (2014), Last Year Was Complicated (2016) are his hit albums.
- In drama series “Kingdom”, he was seen as Nate Kulina (2014).
- He had a tattoo on his hand.
- He was named as “OK!’s list of 2014’s Sexiest Men Alive”.
- The actor was also named as “People’s Sexiest Men Alive list” in the year 2015.
- Since 2008, Bayer Diabetes Care has partnered with the actor as a diabetes ambassador.
- He actively supports “Disney’s Friends for Change”. It’s an organization that promotes “environmentally-friendly behavior”. Also, his brothers support the organization.
- He is a member of the “National Youth Leadership Committee” for the Ronald Reagan Centennial Celebration. Jordin Sparks, Genevieve Ryan, and Brodi Conover are among other members.
How tall is Nick Jonas?
Nick is 5 Feet 7 Inch (168 Meter) tall.
How tall is Nick Jonas wife?
His wife Priyanka Chopra has a same height as of her husband 5 feet 7 inches.
How much is Nick Jonas Net Worth?
Nick Jonas Net Worth is between $60-$70 Million.