Shirley Setia Net Worth: Shirley was Born in Auckland (New Zealand), her birthday falls on 2nd July in 1993. She was born to Indian parents. Indo-Kiwi singer Shirley is a popular name in the singing world. You would find a lot of videos on YouTube where she performs Hindi songs. The girl garnered huge appreciation after winning a contest organized by ‘YouTube’.
She did her schooling in Auckland. In their school days, she was quite interested in Science and aspired to become an astronaut. Later, she thought for accounts professional and joined the University of Auckland for a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
Shirley Setia Biography:
In the beginning, she has worked as a marketing and publicity intern at ‘Auckland Council’. However, music was always close to the heart of this girl. If we talk about her popularity then it was a funny incident. Once T-Series (Indian Music Label) conducted the online singing competition. You won’t believe that Shirley recorded a video just for fun, even in her bedroom. Interestingly, the organizers liked the voice of this artist and she became the winner. This also leads the star to earn the title of “Pyjama Popstar‘ by the New Zealand Herald. This made the way for Shirley to reach her voice to large masses.
Also, she has experience working as RJ with her show “Showtime with Shirley“. At that time, she was in high school. But she didn’t stop uploading her videos on Youtube. Also, she has collaborated with YouTube artists worldwide from the US, UK, India, and Canada. The girl made tried her luck as a singer in Bollywood in the year 2011. The lucky girl got the chance to sing for various B-town films. She gave her voice in a Hindi movie named ‘GENTLEMAN‘. Siddharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez acted in it.
Also Check Out: Sonu Nigam Net Worth in 2023, Bio, Career, Film, Discography
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
* New Zealand Social Media Award for ‘Best in Music category’ (2017)
* Artist Aloud Music Award 2018 for ‘Best Hindi Music category’ (2018)
* Big Golden Voice for ‘Big Digital Sensation’ category (2016)
* Outlook Social Media Award for ‘OSM Musician of the year’ category (2016)
* Social Media Summit & Awards for ‘Music Sensation On Social Media’ category (2018)
She is a part of a Hindu family. Although, Setia was born and raised in Auckland but says that her roots belong to Daman (India). There are four members of her family. Shirley, her dad, mom, and one younger brother. Her father is a businessman and her mom is a housewife. Shane Setia is her only younger brother. She has citizenship in two countries, one in India and the other in New Zealand.
She doesn’t like to speak it in the open when it comes to her personal life. Also, we have not received any news about her love affair. According to Shirley, she wants to focus on her career rather than involving in all this. In fact, she is in a stage where she can have a relationship but is still single. But the rumors are that she is dating Aarman Malik.
The girl looks quite pretty and has a height of 5’3′. Slim and trim Shirley weighs only 48 kg. Body measurements are like this: 33-25-33. This gorgeous girl has black color eyes and short black hair.
Shirley Setia Net Worth
Shirley Setia Net Worth is more than $ 8 million as of 2023. Most of her earnings come from her social media channels.
People also read: Kk Net Worth In 2023 Age, Cause of Death, Career, And Relationship
Know more about Shirley:
- Her channel was ranked among ‘YouTube top #30 Most Subscribed Channels’ list in New Zealand.
- Top rated magazines like Hindustan Times and Forbes featured Setia as Bollywood’s Next Big Singing Sensational.
- Hindustan Times featured Setia as ‘India’s YouTube sensation’.
- With millions of subscribers on Youtube channel, she is a big Internet star.
- This simple living and the honest girl made her identity in the industry with never-ending and continuous efforts.
- She considers Lata Mangeshkar as her idol.
- Amitabh Bachan, Ranbir Kapoor, and Shah Rukh Khan are the actors she loves to watch.
- It’s good that the girl hasn’t got any professional training. She just sang in front of her parents and relatives.
- Hilary Duff is her favorite actress.
- It’s amazing that YouTube invited the girl as a ‘YouTube Creator’ for live performance in ‘YouTube FanFest’. The event was organized in Mumbai in the year 2016 and 2017.
- Shirley’s parents often used to say that she is ‘Tiny girl with big dreams’.
- She was named as one of ‘New Zealand’s Biggest International Artists’ by TVNZ.
- She likes the voice of AR Rahman, Shreya Ghosal, Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Arijit Singh.
- She has performed with YouTube stars like Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sanam.
- Thousands of people participate in the contest organized by T-Series and Shirley was one among them. There, she sang Arijit Singh’s song ‘Tum Hi Ho’ from movie ‘Aashiqi 2’.
- ‘Ik Tara’ from the movie ‘Wake up Sid’ was the song that she first has sung in her stage performance (2001).
- Although, she has given a voice for a lot of Bollywood songs, ‘Manmarjiya’ from ‘Lootera’ movie is her all-time favorite song.
- Her nationality is Indian.
- Her YouTube channel ‘Shirley Setia’ is a popular one having a large number of subscribers.
- The girl is a big pizza lover.
- It’s unbelievable that she made her debut with Sachin – Jigar (a famous director in the Music industry)
Related Article: Lata Mangeshkar Net Worth, Lifestyle, Age, Cause of Death