Amir Khan Net Worth: Among the most talented performers in history is Aamir Khan. With his great acting, Aamir Khan has won the hearts of millions. In addition, he is called Mr. Perfect by many. His real name is Mohammad Amir Hussain Khan.
Aamir Khan is both an actor and a filmmaker. For over 30 years, Aamir Khan has been an active member of the Indian film industry. Since Aamir Khan became the most popular actor in Indian cinema only 30 years ago, it has been dominated by the actor. Fans follow him around the world. Multiple publications have referred to Aamir Khan as “the world’s biggest star”.
Amir’s father’s name is Tahir Hussain and his mother’s name is Zeenat Hussain. Born in Bombay on March 14, 1965, Hussain was raised in India. The late producer-director Nasir Hussain, as well as his other cousins, were all members of the Hindi film industry. Additionally, he has a connection to Abul Kalam Azad through his grandmother outside of the film profession. Faisal, Farhat, and Nikhat, are his siblings. He is the oldest of four siblings. One of his nephews is an actor currently appearing in Hindi films.
Mumbai was the birthplace of Amir Khan on 14 March 1965. Khan finished his pre-primary education at J.B. Petit School and later moved to St. Anne’s High School in Bandra through the eighth grade, and finished his ninth and tenth years at the Bombay Scottish School in Mahim. Tennis tournaments were played at the state level, and he won state titles. As he stated, he was “far more interested in athletics than education.”
During the production of his father’s film Madhosh in 1973, Aamir Khan made a brief appearance.
Aamir Khan suffers major troubles at a young age due to his father’s flop films, as well as his father getting a significant loan from others. Aamir Khan believes that problems make you stronger. While still a teenager, Aamir Khan collaborates on a short film called Paranoia with his buddies.
Peoples also check out: Katrina Kaif Net Worth
In his debut film, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, he achieved worldwide fame (the film is now considered a classic of Hindi cinema). He played the total opposite of the lover boy in his second film, Raakh (an art picture with modest production values). As a result of his performance, he received the Special Jury Award from the National Film Awards.
Next, he signed two dud movies that bombed at the box office. Since 1990, he has delivered a string of economic and critical successes, including the highest-grossing film of the year, Dil.
He has performed exceptionally well in movies such as Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1991), Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (1992), Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke (1993), Parampara, and Andaz (1993). performances. The series includes Raja Hindustani (1996), Apna Apna (1994), Rangeela (1995), Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995), Ishq, Earth (1998), Baazi (1995), Ghulam (1998), and 2006.
It took Aamir Khan five hours every morning for eight days to apply make-up for the role in Baazi (1995).
He made his directorial debut in 2007 with Taare Zameen Par, which not only received critical acclaim but also grossed a lot of money at the box office. A number of his films, including Lagaan and Dil, are considered cult classics.
The audience wants to see him more so he decided to come on different TV shows as well. In 2012 he hosted the TV show Satyamev jayate and remained part of the show for 3 seasons. He also appeared Toofan Alaya TV show for 2 seasons.
Amir Khan Net Worth in Rupees
According to reports, Amir Khan Net Worth is $210 million as of 2024, which is roughly equivalent to 1562 crores INR in Indian currency. In addition to receiving a salary as an actor, Aamir Khan is also a producer of most of his films. On average, he earns about INR 85 crores per film. In addition to promoting several products, Aamir gets paid between ten and twelve crores for each endorsement. Because he earns and shares so much money, Aamir constantly tops the list of giving, charity, and social service. Khan is also one of the top taxpayers in the country in terms of taxes paid.
In total, Aamir owns nine luxury cars worth about 15 crores each. As part of Aamir’s possessions, he owns Mercedes Benzes, Royce Royzs, Fords, and more.
Houses and Properties
A neighborhood in Bandra, Mumbai, is Pali Hill. The Marina Apartment and Bella Vista Apartment are Amir Khan’s residences. Additionally, he owns a vacation property in Panchgani, Maharashtra. Currently, Aamir Khan lives in Mumbai’s Freeda apartments in Bandra West.
- In 1989 he won Filmfare Award and National Film Award for his performance in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.
- In 1997 he won Filmfare award for Raja Hindustani.
- In 2001 he was awarded National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesale Entertainment for the movie Lagan
- In 2002 Amir khan won IIFA and Filmfare Award and Zee Cine Award for best actor and best film Lagaan.
- Zee cine Award was given for the movie Sarfrosh in 2000.
- Filmfare award for Best Actor in Rang De Basanti was awarded to the actor in 2007.
- In 2008 he won Filmfare, National Film Award and Zee Cine Award for movie Taree Zameen Per.
- In 2009 IIFA Award was given for Lagaan ( Movie of Decade)
- In 2017 his movie Dangal won the title of Best Film in the Zee Cine Awards.
Some Interesting Facts
- When Aamir Khan was a child, he loved balloons and kites.
- As a child, he played lawn tennis, and he has also participated in competitions at the state level for his school. In 1990, following four consecutive flops, he was featured in a major hit, Indra Kumar’s Dil.
- While filming the stunt for the film Ghulam along, in which he ran on railway tracks towards a train, Aamir narrowly avoided being hit by the train by 1.3 seconds. He declined to accept the Best Scene Award at the 44th Filmfare Awards for this scene.
- To depict his intoxicated role more effectively, he drank one liter of vodka before the shot of the song “Tere Ishq Mein Naachenge.”
- Aamir’s followers aren’t just in India; they’ve flocked from all over the world. Even Jackie Chan, the international superstar, admires Aamir’s work.
- Aamir enjoys and is an expert at solving Rubik’s cubes.