Raphy Pina Net Worth: The businessman Raphy Pina is famous for founding the record label company Pina Records. As a manager, he manages big names such as RKM & Ken-Y, Daddy Yankee, Plan-B, and Natti Natasha. Raphy was estimated to have a net worth of $5 million as of 2024. We will be talking about Raphy Pina Net Worth, salary, income, earnings, career, biography, luxury lifestyle, and how he spends his millions today.
The real name of Raphy Pina is Rafael Antonio Pina Nieves, but in the public, he is known by the stage name Raphy Pina. he was born on July 4, 1978, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Raphy Pina followed the footsteps of his father in choosing a profession. His father was also a music producer in a past life.
His father worked with a number of well-known performers of his time including Juan Luis Guerra and Jose Alberto El Canario in the late ’90s. His mother’s name is Mia Pina. he shared in an interview that his brother Victor Pina is his best friend. They both shared beautiful memories and strong bonding in their childhood.
Seeing his father’s passion for the music industry at an early age, Pina was determined to start his career in the music industry.
Carolina Aristizabal and Raphy Pina were married in 2011. They have three children, Mia, Rafael, and Antonio. Due to accusations that Raphy had an affair with Natti Natasha, the couple decided to split up. In 2019, the couple filed for divorce.
Currently, he’s dating Natti Natasha, a fellow singer. The couple started spending more time together and dating when Natti signed a project with Pina Records in 2016.
Reporters said that both celebrities are planning and thinking about a long-term relationship with each other, which has been going on for a while.
Raphy just posted a photo on Instagram that speculated the news of the couple. During a photoshoot, the two were seen holding hands, and Natti was seen wearing a ring on her right hand. Additionally, they are expecting a baby soon.
In 1996, Raphy started his own recording label, Pina Records Label. The following year, he opened his own studio. His first project was producing vocalist Don Chezina’s debut album Bien Guillao de Gangster after a year in 1997.
After his initial attempt, he went on to launch a new music star’s song through his record level, never looking back. Several well-known singers have signed with his label and he has helped launch their careers. A well-known Puerto Rican musician, Daddy Yankee, was managed by the company in 2001.
Raphy Pina Net Worth
With his thriving record label, Raph Pina has amassed a sizable fortune. It is estimated that Raphy Pina net worth ranges from $5 to $8 million as of 2024. One of Pina’s mansions is in Miami, and the other is in Puerto Rico. Additionally, he owns a private plane and a collection of high-end cars.
Besides Facebook ads, contributions, and various campaigns, Raphy earned money from YouTube ads. He recently launched a YouTube channel and earns an average of $1000 every month, according to Social Blade.
On March 7, 2024, Raph Pina and his girlfriend, Natti Natasha, created their own YouTube channel to release daily vlogs and update their followers on Pina Records news.
Additionally, Raph Pina worked as an executive producer on Bravas. He earned $10,000 per episode.
As the founder of Pina Records, Rasphy Pina also helped a number of singers gain fame. His salary, as a result, was $50,000.
Interesting Facts About Raphy Pina
- On social media platforms, he is quite popular. The celebrity has more than 2.8 million followers on instagram.
- He owns the most successful music label, Pina Records, which has collaborated with some of the most famous musicians worldwide.
- Raphy Pina’s first wife was Carolina Aristizabal, the couple finalized their divorce in mid-2019, nearly two years after their first breakup.
- In addition to Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, and Nicky Jam, his record label has worked with a number of well-known hip-hop artists.
- Before founding Pina Records in 1996, he was the owner and operator of a recording studio.
- A possible fraud and money laundering investigation led to the arrest of Raph Pina by the Internal Revenue Service.
- He is currently in a relationship with Nitti Natasha, both are active on social media accounts and grabbing the attention of their fans by posting their new photos and videos.